Love Action: Increasing Your Intimacy 100 Percent...

  • Kapuulya Musomba
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2010
      "In a healthy relationship, not only are you encouraged to feel, but you're also sensitive to other's feelings. You perceive that how you feel is valuable and that you're safe when sharing your feelings. You might hear things like 'How do you feel about this?' 'It's okay to feel like that,' or' What can I do to make you feel better?'

      Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
      P. O. Box 76 925
      Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

    • Kapuulya Musomba
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 22, 2012
        The most successful relationships are those in which each person feels safe sharing his or her feelings and needs. This is where our personalities and parenting histories strongly affect us, because many of us are fearful or uncomfortable about sharing such intimacies.
         Regards

        Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
        P. O. Box 76 925
        Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA
      • Kapuulya Musomba
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2012
           "Wise husbands and wives will take time to practice small acts of touching: Holding hands in a walk through the mall, stopping to rub your mate's shoulders for a moment, taking the time to gently hold your spouse at the door on your way out. These small but important acts can work like 'superbloom' to a plant and green out a relationship."

          Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
          P. O. Box 76 925
          Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA