Love Action: Honoring God...

  • Kapuulya Musomba
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2010
      We live overflowing lives because the Source of life, instead of the gifts (people, places, possessions, and position) of life, brings us contentment. How? By leading us to the well that never runs dry.

      Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
      P. O. Box 76 925
      Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

    • Kapuulya Musomba
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010

        Click Here
        Loving Actions
        Crosswalk Home  |  Marriage  |  Bible Study Tools  |  Devotionals
        Friday, July 2, 2010Email Email   Mobile Mobile   Free Newsletters Free Newsletters

        "Transfer the ownership and authority of your life, including your marriage, to God (see Galatians 2:20). Establish God's Word and the leading of the Holy Spirit as your final authority (see Psalm 19:11). Expect God, through Christ, to meet all your needs (see Philippians 4:19)."

        Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
        P. O. Box 76 925
        Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA
        Cellphone:255 754 313 071

      • Kapuulya Musomba
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
          "Many husbands and wives put their hopes for fulfillment in people or in places, whether homes or vacation spots. To those thirsting for fulfillment, these things look like a quenching pool of water. Yet once they reach them, they find only the sand of a mirage. Only Christ gives everlasting satisfaction."

          Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
          P. O. Box 76 925
          Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

        • Kapuulya Musomba
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2012

            Honoring God...
            God wants us to be mature, loving people who reflect Jesus Christ's character in every area of life, including marriage. The only way He can make that happen is to allow trials. It's important to note that God doesn't cause the trials. They come from many sources, including our own sinful nature and Satan, God's enemy. But God uses them for our ultimate benefit.
            Sent to you by:

            Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
            P. O. Box 76 925
            Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA