LOVING ACTIONS Keeping Alive Romance and Security...

  • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2008
      Romantic touching and hugging can convey peace and comfort, as well as love. To the degree that we employ it with our mate, we remove the emotional threats that block intimacy.

      Kapuulya Angetile Musomba

    • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 22, 2008
        Design togetherness times that incorporate your spouse's interests. These may involve athletic events, musical concerts, museum trips, meals out, fine arts and entertainment, vacations and so on.

        Kapuulya Angetile Musomba

      • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4, 2008

          Most women report that they need to feel emotionally connected to enjoy physical intimacy. They need to feel loved and cherished. They need displays of physical affection, but not necessarily the sex act itself. Men, however, are motivated by the sexual act. They need sexual intimacy and state that physical affection and feeling cherished aren't always necessary for them to feel sexually satisfied. However, men still need affection and cherishing in the overall relationship

          Kapuulya Angetile Musomba

          P. O. Box 76 925

          Cell Phone: +255 754 313 071,

          E-mail: musomba@...

          Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

        • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 19, 2008
            The key to a close-knit marriage is maximizing the times together and minimizing the times apart. Our culture has a tendency to emphasize "doing your own thing" rather than marital closeness. The more activities you can do as a couple, the better the chances are that you'll develop a deep, lasting relationship.

            Kapuulya Angetile Musomba

          • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 6, 2008

              Remaining tender during a trial is one of the most powerful ways to build an intimate relationship (James 1:19-20).

              Kapuulya Angetile Musomba

              P. O. Box 76 925

              Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

            • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 24, 2009
                A man will do almost anything to gain the admiration of others. The most important person from whom he wants it is his wife. Some women think that because their husbands are admired by others in their professions, they don't need it from their wives. That's a serious mistake.

                Kapuulya Angetile Musomba

                P. O. Box 76 925

                Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

              • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4, 2009
                  "A character of honesty and serving must be deep-rooted to survive; it reaches way down into the soil of consistent living. It isn't a short-term change of behavior that makes an impression on your mate; it's a life."

                  Kapuulya Angetile Musomba

                  P. O. Box 76 925

                  Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

                  Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!