THANKS A LOT FOR 2009

  • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2009

      Hi everyone

       1
      I know it's a bit early, but incase I forget or don’t have time or don’t make it or get hold of you I am just taking this opportunity to thank everyone , I mean EVERYONE ,  who made 2009 a fabulous year..
      Hoping 2010 will be even better.

      ·   For all those I've made promises to and never kept –it was not deliberate but I will "improve" in 2010.

      ·    Those that I owe lunches, movies,  etc..., I'll fix that as well,  I'll make time . for sure.

      ·    For those that have supported me and made me smile through all my hardships...I salute you!

      ·    For those I've disagreed with, argued with and just never got along with......well, I’m Sorry!!!!!!! Lets try again next year.

      ·    Those that I've hurt.....unintentionally/intentionally....I've already apologized "I'm Sorry" again...

      ·     For those that stuck a knife in my back the past is all forgotten.... forgiveness is the best!

      ·     For those that have let me down.....oh well.... I should have known better

      ·     All  the  true  friends that I  have : you ROCK!!..Awesome!

      ·     Congratulations to all the  new  mommies & fathers, newly weds etc..., no funerals please

      But all in all, you have made 2009 a great year; I wish you and your loved ones prosperity, good health, wealth, happiness, greener pastures, abundant blessings,

      ·  And Oh!!  a wonderful festive season.

      May 2010 be the year you achieve wonderful things
      in His guidance and strength.

       MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND BE BLESSED!!!!!!!
      &

       Kapuulya A. Musomba