LOVING ACTIONS Resolving Conflict and Dealing with Anger...

  • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 24, 2009

      We may think people make us angry, but most of the time they simply reveal our own selfishness. What usually makes us angry is our lack of control over people and circumstances.

      Kapuulya Angetile Musomba

      P. O. Box 76 925

      Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

    • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 2, 2009
        "How destructive bottled-up resentment can be! Anger has many tragic consequences in a marriage. It creates distance and pushes us into darkness. It can tie our emotions and decisions into knots."

        Kapuulya Angetile Musomba

        P. O. Box 76 925

        Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

        check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages
      • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 8, 2009

          "Usually, by being soft, genuinely seeking to understand what happened, admitting when we're wrong, and specifically asking for forgiveness, we can see anger begin to drain away quickly in another."

          Kapuulya Angetile Musomba

          P. O. Box 76 925

          Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

        • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 18, 2009

            The buildup of unresolved anger results in a closed spirit. Selfish anger is the negative emotion we feel when a person or situation has failed to meet our needs, blocked our goals, or fallen short of our expectations. If you are constantly dishonoring your spouse for one reason or another, that will usually close his or her spirit.

            Kapuulya Angetile Musomba

            P. O. Box 76 925

            Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

            Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!