***Thought & Humor*** April 5, 2005 Edition - Please Forward To All Your MANY Friends!!!
- Is This Possible??? - Click On Mouse!!!Welcome to the E-Mail Newspaperfeaturing 'Thought & Humor'by HowdyDouble Click on Mouse For Latest Award Winning Issueor go to this site on the web for great humor, cartoons,thought & riddles: http://ilovehowdy.blogspot.com/(Keep your speaker on to hear some of Howdy's music)===============This Week's Issue Is Packed With:1) Great Humor2) Thought3) Riddles4) Word Puzzles5) Letters6) Trivia7) Much More===============Here's a way you can tell yourfriends/family about 'T & H' -just click on one of the envelopesat the end of a joke, cartoon,article that you like on the blog& wish to share & send it....===============Don't Have Internet Access???Write Howdy to be placed on the once/wk list to receiveportions of the Blog (similar format to last year's weeklye-mail issues) at no charge & FREE to YOUR e-mail address!!!===============***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING***
This material is not suitable for those who are deficient in humor
or thought challenged!!! Do not read any further - you have been
warned. Preconceived ideas and biases could be endangered.
A unique blend of the jocular with provocative rumination is just
ahead for your divertissement!?! "UNSUBSCRIBE" communiqué
located below. Even UNC Sophomores can do it...===============Bookmark YOUR NEW Blog:
http://ilovehowdy.blogspot.com/Updated frequently!!!Cartoons, humor & thought daily.Please post at your school/work site.==============='Thought & Humor' - often polemical butnever tasteless/unrefined/uncouth/ribald.===============Permission is hereby granted for you to change all
humor used in The"E-Mail Newspaper", 'Thought& Humor' and its subsidiaries related to the institution
of lower learning hereby known as UNC to another
of your choice from the list below:
1) French university students
2) Harvard or U.C.-Berkeley
3) Any accredited high school or middle school
4) Any Loggerheads & Pundits
5) Any and all persnickety individuals or nincompoops
6) Any Chapel Hill, NC Citizen unless same sends an offspring
to NCSU, JSU, MSU, USC, UGA, or FSU.===============Howdy's address: your-bestfriend4u@...===============Board of Advisors for 'Thought & Humor':Did you know that 'Thought & Humor' has a distinguished Board of Advisorsthat are designed to be a cross section demographically of our readership as faras age, location, gender, marital status, education & occupation are concerned???Bill - 50's - FL - Computer Operator for 911 System, V.P. - ArchivesBrenda - 50's - TX - University Administor, MarriedCaroline - 20's - FL - Married, University StudentCindy - 40's - FL - Married, 501 (c) (3) Corp.Doug - 50's - TN - President of 501(c)(3) Corp, MarriedEllen - 20's - NJ - University StudentEmily - 30's - TN - Banker, MarriedJanet - 40's - MI - Married, Former Missionary to Arab CountryJill - 50's - MN - Restaurant Owner, MarriedJim - 40's - NM - Businessman, MarriedJohn - 50's - Peru - Pastor, MarriedJudy - 60's - TX - Retired School AdministratorKatie - 20's - NC - Teacher, Married to UNC Med StudentLaura - 30's - NY - English TeacherLisa - 40's - TN - Secretary, MarriedMarie - 60's - South Africa - Entrepreneur, PoliticianMamie - 20's - GA - Elementary TeacherMilton - 19 - GA - College StudentPhil - 50's WI - HandicappedRob - 30's - NY - University Administor, MarriedRuth - 50's - CA - Real Estate, Involved in Spanish MinistrySarah - 30's - NC - UNC Student, MarriedShirl - 60's - CO - Finance Manager - Married to MinisterWanda - 40's - Asia - Married - Communist CountryAdvisory meetings are held weekly via the internetand none receive monetary/pecuniary compensationfor their extensive/capacious/voluminous expertise.
Not Feeling Right?
We want you to know that not only is there someone who cares, but someone who can help you feel right again. Take a few minutes, relax and read some Bible passages that might apply to how you're feeling right now.
On Line Bible
Look up any passage,
or research any word,
in several translations and languages.
Click here===============The "E-Mail Newspaper" containing 'Thought & Humor'is sent out FREE via e-mail w/o ads. This informationwas sent to you because you made the request, 'Thought& Humor' is one small attempt to obey "The Great Com-mission". First published in the last century (July 26, 1997).
Soli Deo Gloria...
________ "E-Mail Newspaper (Free4u)" _________
References gleaned for great humor & information: Merry Heart,Thomas S. Elworth, Funny List, MeMail, Daily Dose, Joke of the Day,Kim Komando, Shagmail, MIKEY'S FUNNIES , The Daily Tease,Crosswalk.com, CLEAN LAFFS & Gophercentral.Quoting one is plagiarism; quoting many is research.
'Thought & Humor' respects your privacy and wishes to honoryour desires to not receive e-mail from us if that's your choice,and we apologize if any message causes any inconvenienceto you or your computer. We have never given any reader'se-mail addresses to a third party & have no plans to do suchunless the price is right:o) (Liberals please note - that washumor) The E-Mail Newspaper is sent to you with love.
Notice: 'Thought & Humor' uses Norton Antivirus 2004for our readers' protection.===============Check out YOUR new Blog:Updated frequently!!!Subscribe: Get your friends to join the fun on a weekly
basis by sending an e-mail from their computer to:
Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.