Professor Howdy Found!

  • Press Release
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008

      Professor Dr. Howdy returned to our office finally
      on the 50th & 51st Suite Floors of the World Wide
      Web International Headquarters Building somewhat
      confused. He had believed that he was supposed to
      be out with the Hollywood Writers on strike until
      they settled and they apparently have!

      Check back often this morning as he begins posting
      thought, humor and riddles - just as soon as he thinks
      of any at this address:

      http://ThoughtHumorHowdy.notlong.com

      The Management

      Thank You!