Fwd: [michnorml] Here we go again

  • Steven Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2004
      I WILL GIVE NO COMMENT ON THIS BUT SHARE I MUST.
      DO WITH IT AS YOU WILL. Rev.Steve

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2004
        Rev Steve

        There was no message there.

      • Steven Thompson
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2004
          I know. It always does this to me. I was trying to alert everyone that the Federal Election Commision with pressure from the National Republic Committee, is trying to change the rules governing non-profits from churches on down to shut us up about anything political. Today was the last day for public comment. Sorry it didn't get thru in time.
          Rev.Steve

          carrollap@... wrote:
          Rev Steve

          There was no message there.