People against Gay Marriage

  • Rev. A. S. Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      I like this approach-Rev Happy

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. My confusion post for Republican groups
      From: "Mark"

      Message: 1
      Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 22:43:38 -0000
      From: "Mark"
      Subject: My confusion post for Republican groups

      This is the post I am putting in Republican groups to help create
      chaos, or help a few people what they should be against. I am sorry
      if this method offends you. :

      The President is supporting a return to Christian marriage.

      http://www.whitehouse.gov/

      You can write the whitehouse and your congressman to support some
      necessary amendments.

      * To further the santity of marriage, we must end divorce. Support
      an amendment to block divorce without church approval.

      * Sex and Marriage are for procreation and raising children in God's
      light. Support an amendment disapproving of sex outside of marriage.

      * The constitution gives Americans the right to choose a religion.
      Support an amendment to allow all sanctioned religions to provide
      marriage certificates and perform wedding ceremonies between one man
      and one woman.

      Voice your opinion:

      mailto:president@...

      http://www.firstgov.gov/feedback/FeedbackForm.jsp

      http://www.firstgov.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

      Peace and Determination,
      Rev Happy

      http://www.geocities.com/legalizemichigan
      Voice:(989) 222 6969
      Y!MessengerID:legalizemichigan

      "If you trust government, you have forgotten history" -Rev Happy

      paid for by the committee to elect Adam Wright
      PO Box 22 Deford MI 48729
      legalizemichigan@...

      "People Dont Elect People, Money Does" -Rev Happy

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        In a message dated 3/1/2004 10:21:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        legalizemichigan@... writes:

        > * To further the santity of marriage, we must end divorce. Support
        > an amendment to block divorce without church approval.
        >
        > * Sex and Marriage are for procreation and raising children in God's
        > light. Support an amendment disapproving of sex outside of marriage.
        >
        > * The constitution gives Americans the right to choose a religion.
        > Support an amendment to allow all sanctioned religions to provide
        > marriage certificates and perform wedding ceremonies between one man
        > and one woman.

        also specify an amendment outlawing Adultery
        I know you can classify it as an out of marriage thing, but namiong Adultery
        can strike a cord, especially with all of the adulterers Larry Flint was able
        to dig up during the whole Monica Fiasco