Your Ideas Welcomed

  • topherpdx1969
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hello,

      I am trying to get my wedding business going and have not booked
      anything as of yet.... If you have any ideas how to draw some
      business please let me know.

      I have published a website at http://www.revmartin.com feel free to
      check it out.

      Thanks,

      Rev. Martin
    • Raven~X~Locke
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        Register on the List Of Wedding oficiants at your locoal corthouse/city hall
        buy addspace in the newspapers
        print out a few hundred cards to hand out\and ask friends to mention you to ppl they meet that might be getting married....