I'M BACK !!!!!

  • Steven Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2004
      High Everyone,
      Just a quick note to let you know that I am back online after being knocked out on August 3,2003 by lightening. It destroyed the modem on this old Cannon laptop that I use and Cannon told me that I couldn't get a new one. This was good news cause I have replacement value on house insurance and was going to recieve $2,400 for a new one but I had to take old one to a computer repair and get it in writing. When I did,I was told a different modem could be used and I got $85 for repair. Bummer dude cause this damn thing is still slower than slow. So remember,I can't do attachments.
      Sad letter from Bonner. You will be missed and thank you for all that you did as our leader. I wish you the best.
      Benzie County NORML has endorced Dennis Kucinich to run against the evil clown we have now. God help us all if we get this a-hole for another 4 years! We are also planning to show "BUSTED" THE CITIZEN'S GUIDE TO SURVIVING POLICE ENCOUNTERS from the Flex Your Rights Foundation at our February meeting. We will be three years old in February. Yeah!! Some great food being brought to our potluck/meetings. Be there or be square!!
      Peace & Love,
      Rev.Steve

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2004
        Hi Rev. Steve, Good to see you back!

        try if you can get registered at www.thc-ministry.net/forum/ with your connection and get part of the action, (PM me when you have signed in)
        There's loads of good news, The THC ministry is growing global fast and we have a lot of good plans for the future and your imput is highly appreciated.

        Have a happy day,

        Peace,

        Rev. Ferre van Beveren
        http://www.thc-ministry.org
        http://www.thc-ministry.net

[...]

        ---
        Outgoing THC Ministry mail is certified Virus Free.