"Humanitarian Aid Shipment Rescued..... "

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      Items from
      http://Cyprus.IndyMedia.org/
      (please click on the link above, and choose "english",
      or use the link below)

      The final update and report from the Humanitarian Aid
      Project and the effort to send materials to the Shatila
      Palestinian refugee settlement in Lebanon.

      "Humanitarian Aid Shipment Rescued..... "
      http://english.cyprusdada.bandwidthcoop.org/feature/display/218/index.php

      It details the collective effort of many activists and
      donors, pooling our work, resources, ingenuity and
      courage to face new (and weird) situations. Written
      with much gratitude to our friends, allies, supporters,
      and benefactors, many of whom choose to remain
      anonymous (some for reasons of modesty, and some for
      reasons of safety). Many thanks to you all! - none if
      this would have ever been possible without you.

      Petros

      code ad;lkadkjUniversal_Life_Church@yahoogroups.com