THC-ministry information

  • admin@thc-ministry.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Dear reader,

      The Amsterdam Cannabis Ministry's website is moved to a new host and much faster servers,
      we have a new homepage and the forums are updated.
      The THC-ministry Amsterdam welcomes every one from every part on this planet, regardless their believes or any other differences. Besides for the fun and medical, we use The herb for religious reasons, If you like to join and become a member, register (free) at the forum and get to know about the ministry, events, the people, new friends?

      feel welcome to visit us at :

      http://www.thc-ministry.net

      http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum

      Have a happy day,