Re: Have an idea!

  • Rev. A. S. Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Well, I guess they, whoever they are, were right when they told me if I keep on going, I was going to get shot. Its started, and whatever it is, lets see what we can do with it.

      I've been pushed around lately by the local authorities. Nothing I cant handle, but I was in for a fight when I started. The film offer sounds fine,

      If you want to research my situation or recent activities, heres some good reading:

      Rev Happy vs. Thumb Narcotics Unit
      http://forums.delphiforums.com/mmm420/messages?msg=282

      "Robert St. Mary" <knowsaint@...> wrote:
      Dear Happy!

      What's happening? I just wanted to see what the latest
      is with you!

      By the way the film deal with Anonka is coming along
      well.... I hope to have it done by the spring of next
      year.

      I was thinking recently that you said you were
      planning on running for state rep again. I was
      wondering if you were hip (and I am still in Saginaw)
      if could do a film about your race. I thought it might
      be interesting to see what drives a man to put himself
      out their like you!

      Let me know what you think and when you think you're
      planning on starting the campaign.

      TAKE CARE!

      ROB ST. MARY

      Peace and Determination,
      Rev Happy

      http://www.geocities.com/legalizemichigan legalizemichigan@...
      Rev.A.S.Wright PO Box 22 Deford MI 48729 Voice:(989) 222 6969

      "If you trust government, you have forgotten history"