Re: [Universal_Life_Church] Pot is Good For Kids and Mothers!

  • carrollap@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
      I had a friend a few years ago that was dying of AIDS. Smoking pot was the
      only way he could eat. They need to make it a Schedule II drug available for
      prescription. Some people with untreatable glaucoma need it also, as well as
      people with cancer on chemo and radiation. It definitely has a place in the
      medical world.

      My wife is a physician, specializing in OB and Gyn. She also agrees that it
      should be available.

      Rev. Carroll

    • Shdowwolfz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
        While in college, my housemate's gradfather died of cancer. as he watched his
        gradnfather's suffering, the realization that all he needed to do was to walk
        to a street corner and he could by enough pot to put his grandfather at ease.
        It eats away at him now because he didn't do that