Till March 10,FREE JOIN ...........Hurry!

  • betteryou2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      HURRY! WAM4Charity has ARRIVED!
      Very few know about this emerging opportunity that is about to take
      the Internet by storm!

      WAM4Charity is an online company that sells subscriptions to its
      monthlynewsletter. The newsletter is distributed online at our
      website, The cost for the newsletter is $30 per month,which includes
      a donation to the WAM4Charity.com Children's Fund. The Fund
      distributes contributions to charities worldwide that deal with
      children's basic needs issues. The newsletter highlights charities,
      chosen by the Fund's Board of Directors, to be recipients of funding,
      and charities that have applied to the Fund for grant consideration.
      Information is provided about the applications received, including a
      brief overview of the requesting organization, proposed project,
      amountrequested, etc.

      This is being sent EXCLUSIVELY to those individuals identified by one
      of our Founders or Leadership Circle Members. If you have received
      this, you are one of them!
      The TOP Level 5 Spots in our 4 X 6 Forced Matrix are WIDE OPEN!
      You are invited to secure one of 1000 positions at the top of the
      Matrix. Once our Level 5 is completed, nobody else will receive this
      OFFER!

      Level # of Members Money Per Member Totals
      1 4 $8.00 $32.00
      2 16 $1.00 $16.00
      3 64 $1.00 $64.00
      4 256 $4.00 $1024.00
      5 1024 $5.00 $5120.00
      6 4096 $2.00 $8192.00
      $14, 448.00

      Get in BEFORE our 16 million + E-Mail Campaign!

      After these 1000 spots have been secured, we will be inviting over 10
      MILLION income opportunity enthusiasts! And THEN, we will follow that
      up with another 6 million e-mails! On top of the thousands who will
      join from the huge E-Mail Campaign, we will also be placing extensive
      ads in
      many of the industry's top circulation magazines. AND, this is JUST
      the beginning!

      EVERYONE who joins from our massive Recruiting Campaign WILL be in
      the downlines of those who are joining RIGHT NOW! YES, that means
      many will be in YOUR downline!

      We fully expect to FILL the entire initial Matrix just on our
      recruiting efforts ALONE!

      You MUST join using this special link to become a part of the Top
      3000...
      If you join RIGHT NOW, we GUARANTEE you will have a downline just
      from our own massive recruiting campaigns! We WILL fill this entire
      initial
      4X6 Forced Matrix! Probably within the next few weeks!
      Get your people in place NOW because we have NO DOUBT that we are
      going to FILL this Matrix COMPLETELY with JUST our own Massive
      Recruiting campaigns.

      Be a part of it all! OR MISS OUT!
      The choice is yours!
      DETAILS about this emerging opportunity are below:

      You will get: your own Referrer ID, access to the company website,
      group management tools, web based training and support!
      WAM4Charity is simple and to the point. What you see is what you get.
      Once you join, you'll get access to your "Member" section. This is
      YOUR chance for something big. Join today!

      Secure your earliest position now at:

      SIGN-UP NOW
      http://www.wbassoc.net/signup.cfm?refererID=4739

      www.wam4charity.com. The cost for the newsletter is $30 per
      month,which includes a donation to the WAM4Charity.com Children's
      Fund. The Fund distributes contributions to charities worldwide that
      deal with
      children's basic needs issues. The newsletter highlights charities,
      chosen by the Fund's Board of Directors, to be recipients of funding,
      and
      charities that have applied to the Fund for grant consideration.
      Information is provided about the applications received, including a
      brief overview of the requesting organization, proposed project,
      amount requested, etc.

      As stated, a portion of each subscription payment is donated each
      month to the WAM4Charity.com Children's Fund to be distributed
      according to established guidelines. As a paid subscriber, you will
      have the
      opportunity to recommend charities to be considered by the Board for
      funding (see menu for Grant Guidelines and Application).

      The newsletter will also contain fundraising tips from the Fund's
      Executive Director who will address one or more topics each month
      based on suggestions from paid subscribers.

      If you wish to help us build our newsletter subscriber base, we have
      a generous referral schedule (see "Compensation"). If you have any
      questions, please visit our FAQ section, or contact us at

      Secure your earliest position now at:

      SIGN-UP NOW
      http://www.wbassoc.net/signup.cfm?refererID=4739

      To our Success!