One of our members stabbed..

  • petros_evdokas
    Message 1 of 319 , Jan 1, 1999
      ....While My Guitar Gently Weeps<br><br>George
      Harrison, creator of one of the most intense sacramental
      hymns of the century, "My Sweet Lord", was stabbed in
      his home in a life and death struggle:
      "Witchcraft"!!:<br><br><a href=http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/19991230/ts/harrison_abram_1.html target=new>http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/19991230/ts/harrison_abram_1.html</a>
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6 1:37 AM
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the