AARP Anti Drug War Spot

  • Reverand Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      AARP Anti Drug War Spot
      http://forums.delphiforums.com/mmm420/messages?msg=230.1

      Has anyone seen the commecial? "With all the money we are wasting in the unwinnable war on drugs, why don't we have affordable drugs for seniors?"

      Powerful stuff from the American Association of Retired People!

      Congrad's Donna on ANOTHER published LTE! http://forums.delphiforums.com/mmm420/messages?msg=82.12

      Is it true Jenny Granholm cam out AGAINST drug testing welfare recp't because it is "degrading"? If so, does anyone have a link for it?

      I have strong evidence to support a case of violations of campaign laws at a local paper, who intentionally and knowingly interviewd my two opponants, and left me out. And lawyers interested?

      Finally, the protest is still on for Dec 19th at the courthouse in Flint. I have 2003 Marijuana March fliers to distribute, and would like everyone to try to make it, esp police, press and lawyers, for legal cival disobedience at the "Smokedown at the Courthouse" http://forums.delphiforums.com/MiMJEvents/messages?msg=66.1

      Rev Happy

      legalizemichigan@...

      http://forums.delphiforums.com/universalchurch

      http://www.geocities.com/legalizemichigan/