Best of Wishes/ Green Realities

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2002
      Reverend Wright / Happy Hempster,

      I wanted to give you my best wishes for the campaigns
      you're involved currently ...and to add a question. I
      wanted to ask this earlier, but never got a chance - I
      hope you don't mind and I hope it's not a burden, if
      you have some time to give us your thoughts:

      I understand that in the efforts to legalise the
      outlawed cannabinoid sacraments you’ve become
      affiliated with the Greens, I think perhaps endorsed by
      them, as well. Which of the two main branches of the
      Greens are you affiliated with? There's the Greens
      /Green Party USA (also abbreviated as: G/GPUSA),
      http://www.greenparty.org/
      and there's also The Green Party of the United States
      (also known as the Association of State Green Parties),
      which is a confederation of state Green parties, here:
      http://www.greenpartyus.org/

      I know that it’s depressing to all of us to aknowledge
      that in the US Green Movement there are severe
      disagreements and serious splits (they exist on the
      whole planet), but we’re mature enough politically (I
      hope) and it would do us good to face it. Perhaps you
      could help us identify your perceptions of this
      situation, your thoughts and feelings?

      Thanks!
      Petros
      http://PetrosEvdokas.mainpage.net