Re: [Universal_Life_Church] Out of the closet, out of our showers?

  • william fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2002
      Interesting thought on subject! My mate, very attractive women, said to me when I was looking at subject! "she laughed and said Now you get to be the object of desire" I thought about it and sure it ios uncomfortable but have we not done the same to women for many years! Maybe it goddes way of teaching us humility!
      Just my 2 cents
      william