Re: subject

  • happy_hempster
    Message 1 of 319 , Feb 15, 2002
      So in those three, you have built the foundation
      of your beleifs. My question though, is what is your
      cause, or how do you imrpove the world through sharing
      your inspiration.<br><br>Helping encouraging idea is a
      start there. I say that all I need is one idea to
      break, and all the rest will fall like dominos, but I am
      also trying to encourage others in purseing their
      dreams.<br><br>So how can we, as like minded and forward thinking
      ministers perfect the world, or work together towards that
      perfection, even if we disagree on so
      much?<br><br>Unfortunatly, without the money for outreach and lawyers, we
      are limited to the internet, and the tools it
      provides. Here are three things online ministers and
      ministries can do to change the world:<br><br>e-mailing reps
      and media<br>gather forces through boards<br>compile
      knowledge<br><br>did I miss any?
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the