Re: ULC intentionally in Reverse?

  • arkansasmountainman
    Message 1 of 319 , Feb 2, 2002
      The jist of the matter seems to be "What do I
      want a denomination to do"<br><br>Do you want a
      denomination to spoon feed you dogma that is pablum ? The
      major denominations do just that. Or would you rather
      be able to think and follow your own spiritual
      path.<br><br>Do you want a denomination that stiffles all
      activism or do you want a denomination that lets you get
      involved in anything you want. Try doing that in the major
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the