La vallée Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
      Light and Joy are our Birthrights ~ One of the very best movies ever
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069451/reviews-24

      Petros
      __________
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2013
        On 25-Jan-13 11:21 AM, Petros Evdokas wrote:

        > Light and Joy are our Birthrights ~ One of the very best movies ever
        > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069451/reviews-24
        >
        > Petros

        Hi,

        The above is about the movie "La Vallee", (The Valley), also known as
        "Obscured by Clouds" (1972), featuring music by Pink Floyd.

        If anyone has seen the movie I'd love to exchange some thoughts and
        feelings about it.

        Thanks,
        Petros
        _________