About Change.org

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Folks, this is why Change.org is the most important petition platform out there...they have a proven record. This is why it is so important for pro-cannabis folks to use it on cannabis-related issues if you truely want to help end the insanity of prohibition. Sadly, we can't even seem to get enough folks to sign petitions like the one for Wal-Mart Joe, or one that has been circulating for more than a year, calling for an end to cannabis prohibition. We need to correct this! Please, take the time to speak out and let your convictions be known.

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Chapter Director
      Benzie County NORML
      www.minorml.org
      (Former Executive Director of Michigan NORML
      from May,2007 to November,2011)

      "Kaneh bosm" in the
      old Hebrew scrolls, quite literally the Biblical Tree of Life, used by
      early Christians to treat everything from skin diseases to deep pain and
      despair.
      WE DO NOT MANUFACTURE A DRUG...WE GROW A PLANT!!