Barefoot Medicine in Oaxaca, Mexico: please help us support this project

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2013
      From: http://Cyprus.IndyMedia.org
      and http://CyprusIndymedia.org

      ~~~~~~~~~~

      Barefoot Medicine in Oaxaca, Mexico: please help us support this project
      http://cyprus.indymedia.org/node/4797

    • wayianone
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2013
        I will be very happy to post this on my church's website. And thank you
        for what you're doing - I wish you a safe journey and much success. May
        the Divine guide you and keep you.

        - Premyn Ilahn Tanith

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
          Thank you very much, every act of support counts a lot.
          Petros