ULC intentionally in Reverse?

  • happy_hempster
    Message 1 of 319 , Feb 2, 2002
      In my Twelve years in the ULC, I have seen it at
      best stand still, and am watching it go in reverse. In
      my opionion, the forces that oppose freedom of
      religion have entered into positions of power within the
      organization. The solution isn't to quit, it is to just do the
      right thing.<br><br>I have said I have been working on
      the issues, programs, and privilages that other, more
      stable religions offer, and that is not a
      lie.<br><br>But I have not offered the link, so here it
      fight to retain the right to ordain preists. Now is it
      enough for them to sell stuff to ministries, and spend
      the proceeds on new carpeting and ceiling
      fans.<br><br>They need to provide ways for ministries to
      advance.<br><br>Why do they offer degrees, but not discount communion
      wine?<br><br>1. It is easier to sell a worthless peice of
      paper<br>2. The ATF and IRS would have real trouble with
      that<br>3. The ATF and IRS have controlling interests inside
      the ULC<br><br>Again, my opionion, but here is where
      Im coming from:<br><br>I have the idea for producing
      conscientious objectors cards to ministries to sell to their
      congregation for funding. First it was discouraged, citing
      laws that don't exist about issuing ID cards. Then I
      was led along by the Universal Ministries Printing
      organ, who in the end turned out to be an ex DEA
      agent.<br><br>So the DEA is activly involved in a productive wing
      of the ULC.<br><br>So why is it the DEA can do more
      with their ordainment then me?<br><br>Money. The DEA,
      IRS, ATF, and opposing religions have the assets to
      buy out and corrupt the ULC, to drive it into the
      ground and remove any chance for it to advance religious
      freedom.<br><br>It is survival of the fitist, and the fittest are
      those with the funding.<br><br>The nobodies in the ULC,
      like me, have no chance of funding, no chance of
      advancement, and no opportunities to advance freedom. If there
      is a chance, they are defrauded and censored through
      dirty tricks, and a clickish ganging up.
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the