Falwell Shocks ULC Clergy

  • randyursus
    Message 1 of 319 , Oct 31, 2001
      Welcome to the Ministry Reverend Daniel
      Shaurette!<br>I too was shocked by Falwell's ill-timed and
      unsound theology of fear and hate. He certainly has had
      his share of media blunders. I had refuted Falwell in
      a post on a Yahoo Club and have reproduced it here
      has been refuted <br>at "Falwell Finds Fault and
      Phobia" posted at<br>9/18/01 11:55 am
      Universal Life Church members.<br><br>From Tinky Winky, to
      President Clinton, to Muslim-American Organizations and now
      to the extent of his more recent media blunders, Rev
      Falwell has once again shown an outlook based on blame,
      finger pointing and political spin.<br><br>Please see
      what his fellow bible college student, Jerry Sloan,
      thinks of Rev. Falwell in our links section.<br><br>Rev.
      R. P. Orso D.D. <br>Founder of the Universal Life
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the