Re: War and Peace

  • happy_hempster
    Message 1 of 319 , Oct 28, 2001
      Blease don't get bogged down!<br><br>Sure, this
      is a tragedy, and maybe a preventable one if our
      gov't wouldn't have been so concerned with the
      marijuana menace, but it is a distraction.<br><br>More
      murder is not the wat to solve the problem, not for
      either side. <br><br>We need to take the OIL needle out
      of our arm, because we are reacting like a junkie
      who's supply is threatned.<br><br>The world is tough
      enough, without bombs and
      mayhem.<br><br>www.delphi.com/universalchurch
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the