File - volunteering

  • Universal_Life_Church@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 59 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hi,

      We're in the process of upgrading, expanding and deepening our Universal Life Churh work. We'd like your involvement, to whatever degree large or small, in any way that attracts you or is feasible for you.

      If you have time and interest to volunteer we have many tasks that need doing. Most of them require no special skills, of if there are any new skills involved we'd be glad to teach, and glad to learn from you.

      Some of the work is simple deskwork: it can be reading, writing, research, upgrading webpages, doing graphics, communicating by email, keeping records, etc.

      Some of it more creative, or more people oriented.

      Some of it requires being in contact with people who serve in various structures of the State or the Church, or in the world of Business.

      Other parts of the work are mindless (boring) tasks, but some people love to just turn on some music and do mindless work - it's a meditative form of therapy. Especially if we can experience it as labour of love.

      If you have any time at all to spare, we'd love to have your participation as a volunteer. We can use you even if all you can spare is ten minutes a week, or five minutes a day.

      We've set it so that this letter gets mailed automatically to all new members and once a month to all enrolled members. We hope you'll give it thought, and give it your best intentions.

      We'd love to hear from you!
      Please drop us a note - write "ulc volunteer" in the Subject line and we'll get in touch with you right away.

      Write to:
      petros@...
      or
      ttetpos@...