OFF TOPIC: Fw: Turning our Back

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011
      "So this is America?"........shameful, but true! Time to head to D.C. yet?!
      On behalf of my country, I sincerely apologize to this U.S.Veteran.

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Executive Director
      Michigan NORML
      www.minorml.org

       ‘Yes We Cannabis!!'

      http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/BREAKING-NEWS/VETERAN-S-GROUP-DEMANDS-APOLOGY-FROM-SEC-OF-STATE-CLINTON-BR-Claims-vet-was-manhandled-for-silent-protest-596038

      This is bizzare what this world has become and since Hillary was there giving a speech on freedom of expression also ....