On Christmas Day

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 24 10:23 PM
      My Dear Friends & Enemies,

      As you sit down to Christmas Dinner, I hope you will take time to remember that  you – both alone and in concert with others – have been the difference between life and death for so many.  Already in your lifetime you have helped in countless ways to bring warmth where it was needed, or a cooling touch to banish life’s fevers.  In ways you may have thought to be small, your presence, your actions, your compassion – have brought those around you back to life.

      Every time you look outward to another person - where the warmth you have to share is all they need – and then share it – you do the work of God.  Sometimes it may be a letter of conviction to an elected official, a moment of quiet communion with a dying neighbor, a smile to a stranger, or thoughts of gratitude as you serve dinner to your loved ones, you are gently and surely creating a space for life.

      And haven’t we all been blessed when others have done the same for us?  I hope as you close your eyes around the Christmas table in gratitude, you will take a moment to think of those who have loved you into being – whose very presence was exactly what you needed at that very moment.

      At our table there will be a candle lit for you, with deep gratitude for all you do for so many in your circle of care.

      With Peace & Love,
      Rev.Steve

      Turn your speakers up!!
      Click here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAckfn8yiAQ

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Executive Director
      Michigan NORML
      www.minorml.org

       ‘Yes We Cannabis!!'

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 23 4:55 PM
        My Dear Friends & Enemies,

        Click here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAckfn8yiAQ%c2%a0

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 24 5:22 AM
          Thank you, Rev. Steven,

          And Best Wishes and Warmest Holiday Blessings to you and all your loved
          ones, as well.

          Happy Solstice, New Year, Christmas and Hannukah to all,
          Petros
          ______
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 24 7:18 PM
            My Dear Friends & Enemies,

[...]

            Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Chapter Director
            Benzie County NORML
            www.minorml.org
            (Former Executive Director of Michigan NORML
            from May,2007 to November,2011)

            "Kaneh bosm" in the
            old Hebrew scrolls, quite literally the Biblical Tree of Life, used by
            early Christians to treat everything from skin diseases to deep pain and
            despair.
            WE DO NOT MANUFACTURE A DRUG...WE GROW A PLANT!!

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 24 7:25 PM
              My Dear Friends & Enemies,

              http://www.minorml.org/