We're back on-line!

  • petros_evdokas
    Message 1 of 319 , Oct 3 2:35 PM
      We're back on-line!<br><br>We just had a scare
      from yahoo! Our ulc All is One site,
      deleted, either by accident or by malicious action,
      whatever, for reasons unknown. <br>Everything seems back to
      normal again, except for the "number of views" on the
      home page (it seems that the counter has been re-set).
      yahoo! and begged for help. The letter I sent is at the
      link below. I'd suggest to everyone of our friends,
      members, and visitors, to keep a copy of it available (or
      bookmark it), and either modify it or write one of your
      own to send to yahoo! if this happens again. We want
      to you to know that would not delete this site
      without your consent! If you see our site "deleted"
      please send a letter to yahoo! immediately, from this
      page: <br>Letter to
      government is shutting down websites with radical politics
      in an effort to "fight terrorism". Some sites *have*
      been shut down recenly, but through corporate
      censorship, not government- sponsored. For more reading on
      this, please check out one of the websites which were
      shut down and an article about the
      Office of Homeland Security was not supported by a
      recent conversation with the CEO of Cosmic Radio."
      be merging the "email groups" and "clubs" services,
      so we'd like to invite all to visit and/or join us
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the