OFF TOPIC: Just For Fun

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2010
      Well, I hear D.C. got some snow awhile back, and now our brothers & sisters in Southern Michigan are gettin hit. So in the tradition of us Northern Michigan folks, who always do our best to keep a sense of humor during winter, I offer up the following just for fun. Roll up a fattie (if you do that kind of thing), sit back, and crank up those speakers!!

      Click below and enjoy.
      http://susie1114.com/10percentisgoodenough.html

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Executive Director
      Michigan NORML
      www.minorml.org

       ‘Yes We Cannabis!!'