On Christmas Day..Warning..Contains Religious Content

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2009
      My Dear Friends & Enemies,

      As you sit down to Christmas Dinner, I hope you will take time to remember that  you – both alone and in concert with others – have been the difference between life and death for so many.  Already in your lifetime you have helped in countless ways to bring warmth where it was needed, or a cooling touch to banish life’s fevers.  In ways you may have thought to be small, your presence, your actions, your compassion – have brought those around you back to life.

      Every time you look outward to another person - where the warmth you have to share is all they need – and then share it – you do the work of God.  Sometimes it may be a letter of conviction to an elected official, a moment of quiet communion with a dying neighbor, a smile to a stranger, or thoughts of gratitude as you serve dinner to your loved ones, you are gently and surely creating a space for life.

      And haven’t we all been blessed when others have done the same for us?  I hope as you close your eyes around the Christmas table in gratitude, you will take a moment to think of those who have loved you into being – whose very presence was exactly what you needed at that very moment.

      At our table there will be a candle lit for you, with deep gratitude for all you do for so many in your circle of care.

      With Peace & Love,
      Rev.Steve

      Turn your speakers up!!
      Click here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAckfn8yiAQ

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Executive Director
      Michigan NORML
      www.minorml.org

       ‘Yes We Cannabis!!'