Re: [affiliates] Gallup Poll: U.S. Support for Legalizing Marijuana Reaches New High

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2009
      This is encouraging and, I believe, shows that we are getting the job done of educating the public with the truth. The charts help to show us where we need to direct the truth (thank you Dems & Liberals). As more and more responsible users come out of their closets to show that they are just normal folks, these numbers will continue to climb. Just a few more years and our work will be done. So keep up the good fight and let's always remember that we represent each other. Make us look good!!

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Executive Director
      Michigan NORML
      www.minorml.org

       ‘Yes We Cannabis!!'