In need of commentary for course.

  • mamajaya
    Message 1 of 319 , Jun 8 7:05 AM
      I have just finished writing a 6 part course in
      spiritual counseling, and I need some commentary. I would
      like to make this a good start for people who are just
      getting into the service, so if I have left something
      out, then let me know.<br><br>I will be writing some
      more advanced courses too, but I don't want to re-do
      something that has already been done, so if you have a
      course or resource on tarot, reiki, ayurveda, herbal
      treatments, something new, or whatever that has to do with
      spiritual counseling and/or healing, then please let me
      know so I can link to
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the