Michigan Medical Marijuana Expo,August 8,9,09

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Michigan will be hosting it's first ever 2-day conference on Medical Marijuana in Detroit on August 8 & 9. This event promises to be huge with attendance expecting to reach into the thousands. I will be there with the MINORML booth set up, plus I will be speaking on the 9th at around 11 am.

      Check it all out at: www.MMMExpo2009.com

      Hope to see you there!!

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Executive Director
      Michigan NORML
      www.minorml.org

      Please join me at NORML’s 38th annual national conference
       ‘Yes We Cannabis!’
       September 24-26, 2009
       Grand Hyatt at Union Square, San Francisco
       Details at www.norml.org
       888-67-NORML