Report on 9th Annual GMM in Traverse City,MI

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      Under sunny skys & 8-10 mph winds, temp in the 50's, 20-30 marijuana reform activists showed up to take part in our demo along Grandview Pky. and our march thru downtown. Spurred on by motorist's hoots and horn-blowing, though our numbers were small, the enthusiasm was electric!! As usual, no media was present.

      After our demo & march, we headed for the beach and had a wonderful time of food,fellowship,and sharing of the herb. Some new faces...new friends. Special thanks for the "special" cookies!!

      May 1st,2010....10th Annual Global Marijuana March in Traverse City,Michigan. "High" noon,Grandview Parkway & Union Street. Maybe it will be a celebration of cannabis prohibition ended!! Think positive!!

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Executive Director
      Michigan NORML
      www.minorml.org