..." ..and ye shall be as gods"

  • petros_evdokas
    Message 1 of 319 , Apr 16, 2001
      "...then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall
      be as gods, knowing good and evil. Genesis 3,
      feed me, love me, <br>provide me with a nice
      warm,<br>dry house, pet me, and take good care of
      these people I live with feed me, love me, <br>provide
      me with a nice warm,<br>dry house, pet me, and take
      good care of me...<br>I must be a
      context) from material sent by Tim Davis
      <tim@...> - many thanks!<br><br>Please visit us
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the