Two thanks / Re: [Universal_Life_Church] GEFS on Best Ways to Bring Lasting World Peace & Freedom

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2008
      lloyd kinder wrote:
      > Happy Thanksgiving!
      >
      > (This is from Golden Eagle Friends School, a Free School that
      > promotes peace, freedom, natural health, alternative technology etc.)
      >
      > Here are the six best ways I think you can help bring lasting world
      > peace & freedom.

      > HELPERS: If you can help, please go here:
      > http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=poYZVVZT4tbQHisBlDZnybA&hl=en

      Hi,

      In recent times I've been communicating more often with Lloyd Kinder,
      author of the letter above, in efforts to support the formation of the
      Golden Eagle Friends School. I support that effort - at this point it's
      still too early to figure out how successful it will be, but it has good
      values and principles embedded in it, and a determined organizer! I'd
      encourage anyone who has a little time and interest to chect it out and
      see if there's parts of it where one might be helpful.

      There's many different ways people can help, both from a distance
      (online) and from up close.

      My great thanks to Lloyd for his determination and for the honest and
      dignified style in which he keeps up with this initiative!

      My second set of thanks is again to Lloyd for introducing me to the free
      service by Google that enables us to create forms for online usage, like
      the one titled
      PME Circle Helpers, here:
      http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=poYZVVZT4tbQHisBlDZnybA&hl=en

      That free service is here:
      http://docs.google.com
      I've been learning how to use it to create forms (it's sort of easy, no
      technical knowledge required) and very handy for all sorts of online
      activities.

      Many thanks, Lloyd!
      Petros
      ________