  • petros_evdokas
    Message 1 of 319 , Mar 3, 2001
      A "respectable" Ordination?<br><br>Your thoughts
      on this would be much
      appreciated:<br><a href=http://uk.messages.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/universallifechurchuk/bbs?action=m&tid=universallifechurchuk&sid=1601113866&mid=15 target=new>http://uk.messages.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/universallifechurchuk/bbs?action=m&tid=
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the