COME JOIN US!

  • syriadsaaset
    Message 1 of 319 , Feb 27 8:48 PM
      Hi<br>You are cordially invited to join a
      wonderful club called: 'ISIS MOON TEMPLE'. This is a club
      presented by the ISIS MOON TEMPLE, a real working temple of
      Aset (Isis), and is meant for all who love and worship
      the greatest Goddess of Egypt. It is also meant to be
      a first step for seekers of the Goddess.
      weekly postings will give information and topics for
      discussion and learning, there is a great poetry area where
      Temple members and club members can post their poetry,
      chants and/or songs, which are then placed on our Temple
      website for all to see, and there is an "Ancient Egyptian
      Photo Series" where over 150 pics are posted in the
      photo area of the club! <br><br>To join our club, go
      to:
      Aset<br>Isis Moon Temple
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the