This Week's Michigan Northern Express Newspaper

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2007
      If you ever think for a minute that YOU can't make difference in YOUR own little neck of the woods by gaining the respect & trust of YOUR community, then read on.

      Appearing on page 16 of the Northern Express Weekly is a quarter page ad from the Fusion X Restaurant & Bar in Frankfort that shows a picture of sushi between chopsticks, and states in large letters,"Come to the Fusion for the best weed, and we'll roll you a fresh one!" This is where Bob Heflin & I go for lunch whenever he comes down for a visit!

      Also appearing right under it is a half page ad from North Peak Brewing Company in Traverse City that states in even larger letters,"Pizza and a Pint, September 4-20!"

      YOUR boldness to step-up empowers those around YOU to be bold too!!

      JUST DO IT!!!

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

      GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
      GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
      Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"