Re: Should Bush be impeached MSNBC poll

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007
      Joshua Snider <joshuajacobsnider@...> wrote: ---------------------------------
      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/?polls=is_open

      Thanks Rev. Josh, I just did this poll and, currantly, 89% are for impeachment!!
      What the hell is wrong with our elected officials?! Oh, I forgot, they know what is best for us dumb hillbillies!!
      Representatives of THE PEOPLE my ass!!!

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

      GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
      GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
      Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"