in need of clergy in the washington dc area

  • Bishop Daniel McKenney
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Good Morning!I am looking for clergy in the washington dc area who
      would like to join a new church start .I am a Catholic Bishop and I am
      looking for those of you who are clergy ladsy as well as men to come
      and Join The National Old Catholic church.We are a Catholic church
      with no tides to the Roman Catholic church. We are just sarting out
      and I need some anointed and apointed men and ladys .Right now the
      Church is unable to pay our clergy due to the fact that we are just
      starting up. you can go to our website
      @... the website is not fully finnished
      but will be soon but it has info on it about the Old Catholic church
      and you can email me at bishopindc@... and or call me @202-506-5198

      Thanks!
      Bishop Daniel McKenney,D.D.