Re: Religion and Spirituality

  • revcharles_96929
    Message 1 of 319 , Dec 5, 2000
      YESSSS ! I agree. As I was reading the posts, I
      thought about that too. I have been reading the
      Conversation With God books, and they agree with you. Since we
      are all part of 'All that is', my experience tells me
      that my paradigm is in positive flux in relation to
      God/cosmic force/or whatever. I must be a closet Athiest
      :-), as I have always had a problem with the old man
      in heaven, who watches over us from afar.
    • petros_evdokas
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002
        Friends,<br><br>Yahoo is beginning to act on
        their intent to merge the yahoo -clubs and yahoo
        -groups services, and this means we might be in for a
        bumpy ride for a few days. Please bear with us as we
        try to sort through the (inevitable) troubles this
        might cause.<br> <br>If problems arise, please write
        directly to this address petrosarbee@... , and
        please accept apologies in advance if you don�t receive
        an immediate response - please asssume that we�re
        already working on the