Re: July 4th Message from Dennis Kucinich

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Only YOU can make this happen folks!!

      Dennis Kucinich <denniskucinichmessages@...> wrote:

      July 4th Message from Dennis Kucinich
      Dear Friend,
      Happy Birthday, America, from Dennis and Elizabeth. Today is Independence Day, the 4th of July. What would our forefathers think if they could see where this nation is today? What happened to their America, this land of the free, home of the brave? Would our founders be ashamed? I can tell you I sense a change in the wind. There is a hunger in this nation for a grand vision to bring us all together, to heal us and lift our spirits. There is a hunger for clarity, for a sense of purpose.
      Click here to view Dennis's video message.
      Where as a nation are we going? Who among us doesn't yearn for a better way, a better day for themselves and their families? There is a hunger for the truth. What is wrong in standing for principles that unite, not divide? Where is the integrity in the public life of our nation?
      We must have the courage to believe in unity. We must understand the imperative of human unity. No American should be left behind. Each person everywhere has fundamental human rights. "We hold these truths to be self evident" speaks our Declaration, "that all men -- and women -- are created equal." This document speaks to the highest truths which unite us as a nation and which also unite us with the world community celebrating life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
      We understand that peace connects us to security and to prosperity and a celebration of the human condition as war leads to fear and poverty and destruction of the human condition. What do we say to the people when there is no peace? What do we say to the people when there are no resources for education, or for health care; when there is no real security; where there is no real government of the people, by the people, and for the people?
      A new America awaits those of us who still believe. Together, you and I have the power. We have the power to create peace for the people, health care for the people, education for the people, jobs for the people; to create a government of integrity for the people, of trust for the people, and healing for the people.
      It is time to let the nation hear, and it is time to let the people speak; to let the world hear you. We are a great nation who want to build, not bomb; who want to create, not destroy, who want to love, not hate, who believe in the dignity of all people, who want to embrace the world and lend it a healing hand.
      I will protect your Constitution. I will protect your Bill of Rights. I will keep America strong with defense built on honesty, integrity, peace, and goodwill towards our fellow world citizens. Because our forefathers put their lives on the line to create a country which had the ability to adapt to an undreamed of future, America needs each of us to respond to that impulse for recreating our higher destiny.
      It is our turn, to declare once again, our independence from the shackles of repressive politics. You, and we, have the power to turn this upside-down world right side up. Join me in this grandest of visions; the hope that is the beacon for you and for all the world; that America the beautiful, that America we love.
      I'm Dennis Kucinich, and I'm running for the people, and I'm ready to be your President of our United States.
      Thank you.

      Dennis

      877-41-DENNIS (877-413-3664)
      Paid for by Kucinich for President 2008

      Forward email

      This email was sent to benziecountynorml@..., by denniskucinichmessages@...

      Kucinich for President 2008 | 11808 Lorain Ave | Cleveland | OH | 44111

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

      GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
      GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
      Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"