NEWS RELEASE...36th Annual Ann Arbor Hash Bash

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      36th Annual Ann Arbor HASH BASH
      Saturday April 7th
      HIGH NOON
      DIAG
      Come remember CHEF RA!!
      CHEF RA passed away Dec 26th 2006.
      Had he been alive this would have been his 20th consecutive HASH BASH
      This year's HASH BASH is dedicated to the memory of James "CHEF RA" Wilson Jr.
      The HASH BASH lasts one hour on the Diag, then we move over to The
      Monroe
      Street Fair in front of Dominick's Restaurant at 812 Monroe Street.

      For further information on HASH BASH call ADAM at 313-406-7575. If no one answers, please leave a message and it will be sent via email so we can answer your question as soon as possible.

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

      GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
      GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
      Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"