Re: [Universal_Life_Church] The Truth Never Expires! Today is an Important Day...

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2007
      Dear Edwin,
      This is most wonderful news and I thank you for telling the truth to your students.
      Your email couldn't have come at a better time, because we are having a little discussion on our MINORML"talk" list about the Holy Annointing Oil recipe from the Bible, and you as a medical teacher just might be able to help us. I will send you the discussion in a separate post for your review.
      P.S. I was blest by your most recent post, and couldn't agree more....I thank God every morning when I wake up for the new day ahead of me, and thank him every nite for taking me thru it!

      Edwin Purcell <edwin2trees@...> wrote:
      Well Steve, to do my part, I bring up the topic with every class of medical students I teach. That happens to be the audience I can address. I stick my neck out as far as I can without getting fired. Actually, it tends to be a fairly easy group to approach. There are, however, always one or two extreme conservatives that rush to the Dean's office, so I have to pick my words carefully. As a Ph.D. in Neuroscience (with additional background in psychology, sociology and years of experience as a certified substance abuse counsellor) I can swamp anybody in a debate that wants to stick to established fact. Would it not be wonderful if all lawmakers were actually rational?

      Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Director

      GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
      GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
      Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"