Intercessory Prayer for the Nation of Israel ( Please forward )

  • TheLORDguides_Ministry
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Intercessory Prayer for the Nation of Israel

      Dearest Holy Father, LORD of the heaven, and the earth, and the sea and
      everything in them,

      We love You, thank You! " O LORD, G-d of Israel, there is no G-d like You in
      heaven above or on earth below -- You who keep Your covenant of love with
      Your servants who continue wholeheartedly in Your way. " [I Ki 8:23]

      The LORD be exalted! Our G-d JESUS CHRIST, above the heavens, we stand in
      awe of Your awesome deeds, for Your righteous acts have been revealed. Seek
      the LORD, all the humble of the land, those who do what our G-d commands.The
      day for building our walls will come, and the day for restoring our good
      land; and we will walk in the Name of the LORD our G-d forever.

      The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in
      spirit. [Ps 34:18]

      May the Nation awaken and return to Christ our LORD G-d.

      " If anyone is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of
      him when He comes in His glory and in the glory of the Father and of the
      holy angels." [Lk 9:26]

      The LORD says: " These people come near to Me with their mouths and honor Me
      with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me.Their worship of Me is
      made up only of rules taught by men." [Isa 29:13]

      May G-d purify the hearts and the lips of the peoples, all of them may call
      on the Name of our G-d and serve our G-d.

      See how satan rises up against Israel and war and violence have grown into
      the land. May G-d deliver us from all our troubles.

      G-d told us: Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as
      He fights in the day of battle. On that day His feet will stand on the Mount
      of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two
      from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving
      north and half moving south. You will flee by my mountain valley, for it
      will extend to Azal. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the
      days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my G-d will come, and all the
      holy ones with Him. [Zec 14:3-5,9]

      Surely in the LORD our G-d is the Salvation of Israel.[Jer 3:23]

      You are righteous in everything You do. Our G-d is patient with us, not
      wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

      Save us, for the glory of Your Name; deliver us and forgive our sins for
      Your Name's sake. Let all peoples know that You, whose Name is the LORD
      JESUS CHRIST -- that You alone are G-d, the Most High over all the earth!

      Teach us Your way continually, give us an undivided heart, our LORD G-d, may
      all Your people fear Your Name and walk in Your truth; may the favor of the
      LORD our G-d rest upon us and may Your marvelous deeds be shown to Your
      people and Your splendor to Israel forever.

      Praise be to the LORD, the G-d of Israel, who gathers us from the nations,
      we trust in You and give all thanksgiving and glory to You.

      We pray that all G-d's people will observe the Sabbath day by keeping it
      holy. It is a Sabbath to the LORD our G-d, and remember that we were slaves
      in Egypt and that the LORD our G-d brought us out of there with a mighty
      hand and an outstretched arm. Therefore, let us obey G-d's commandments to
      observe the Sabbath day.

      May all who love the LORD hate evil; all who are righteous, rejoice in our
      G-d, worship our G-d and praise G-d's Holy Name.

      Look, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those
      who pierced Him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of Him.
      So shall it be! Amen. [Rev 1:7]

      In the Name of the LORD G-d, our Savior JESUS CHRIST, Amen.

      TheLORDguides_Ministry
      Worldwide Outreach Events
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheLORDguides_Ministry

      Salvation is found in no one else,
      for there is no other name under heaven
      given to men by which we must be saved. [Ac 4.12]

      They are to be mine. I am the LORD. [Nu 3:13]
      For this G-d is our G-d for ever and ever; He will be our guide even
      to the end. [Ps 48:14]

      P.S. Praise the LORD! All words were manifested and revealed by our LORD
      G-d Himself. All messages we sent came from our G-d Himself for all His
      people in the last days. Please do your best to forward as the LORD guides
      you.

    • admin@thc-ministry.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
        racists populate that country.

        HYPERLINK
        "http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/a-review-of-the-ethnic-cleansing-of
        -palestine-by-ilan-pappe" \nA Review of the Ethnic Cleansing of
        Palestine by Ilan Pappe

        I personally fail to see why I should pray for such a bunch of fascists.

        BETTER PRAY FOR THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE!!!

        28-02-2007 16:09

        --
        http://www.thc-ministry.net certified virus free